Tuesday 5 February 2013

I'm Going Blog-Eyed

I've spent a few minutes adding RSS feeds from all the Sot23 bloggers... and now I'm meandering my way through everyone's contributions.

It's excellent work so far from you all: I'm pleased with how people have been managing to overcome the initial hurdle of getting Blogger figured out!

It will take me a while to skim-read through all the posts so far (hence "blog-eyed"!), but I want to see what people are writing - and spot if people are having problems.

Needless to say, if anyone does have any problems then I'm happy to hear about them - no promises, but I'll certainly do my best to sort hiccups out.

I have to admit that until now my diary hasn't allowed me to devote the time I'd have liked to Sot23, but hopefully I'll have a bit more time in the next few weeks (trip to RBH, Reading aside).

No comments:

Post a Comment