Sunday 3 March 2013

Photography Competition

Take photo, win prize
If you read the instructions for the Flickr "thing" this week, you'll see that I'm running a photography competition. Well, thanks to my wonderful wife, I've now got the prizes sorted out.

From memory, there are three categories for you to submit photos to the competition, and each category winner will get a copy of their winning image in a 4" x 6" frame.

And the overall winner will get in addition the satisfaction of having been selected as the overall winner ;)

2 comments:

  1. Great idea to have a competition Ric - what's the deadline for submissions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nick - originally I'd planned on the end of this week, but following a bit of cogitation, and discussion with you and the rest of the Sot 23 organisation team, I'm now making the deadline:

    End of play on Monday 22 April

    ReplyDelete