Wednesday 6 March 2013

Photo Competition: Deadline

Get clicking!
When I wrote the instructions for the 23 Things, I had no idea how people would be interacting with the tasks - and it's become clear that many of you are not able to jump straight into each Week's "Thing" at 9am on a Monday morning.

Of course that's absolutely fine - so I'm going to let the photo competition run until the end of Monday 22 April... hopefully that will give everyone plenty of time to put up a photo or two and (this is important!) post it in the 23 Things Southampton Flickr group, with the appropriate tag.

I know I haven't added any competition photos myself - I'll sort that out very soon... I've had a lot of work on, too :)

What You Need To Do

  • Join Flickr
  • Make "23 Things Soton" one of your contacts
  • I'll then reciprocate, and invite you to the "23 Things Southampton" group
  • You must then accept the invitation
  • You can then add photos to the group - just remember to apply the relevant tag for the competition category you're entering
I apologise that there are quite a few steps - I'm afraid that's just how this process works.

No comments:

Post a Comment