Friday 1 March 2013

Celebration!

Let's face it, it's not always fun & games at work. I guess that's why they call it "work". But every now and then things work out just nicely - after years of struggling against barriers and "no entry" signs, you suddenly find that you're able to do what you've been wanting to do for so long. Those that you've felt have been holding you back, are all of a sudden giving you exactly the tools you need and want.

I'm sure it won't last - it can't, it just can't - so I'm making the most of it while I can. Oh, this feels soooooo good! And you know what? I can't even tell you what it is yet - you'll just have to be patient! So in the meantime, enjoy this wonderful little video...


Me? I'm heading into the weekend with a smile on my face, not worrying about whatever emails I get next week telling me I don't have quite the amount of freedom I think I have right now. But I don't care - that's for next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment